- Attractive salary $61,327.17 - $67,576.74, plus salary sacrifice packaging of up to $15,900.
- Build your career with a diverse range of professional development opportunities and in-service training.
- CentacareCQ welcomes applications from Aboriginal and / or Torres Strait Islander persons.
CentacareCQ is a large, vibrant and well-respected community organisation providing services across Central Queensland - from Mackay in the north, to Bundaberg in the south and out to the Central West. Our primary focus, based on our Christian Ethos and principles of Catholic social justice, is the delivery of compassionate yet professional social services. We do this through education, counselling and community support - encouraging and strengthening individuals, couples and families to develop and grow in all areas of their lives.
About the Opportunity
CentacareCQ has an opportunity for a full-time Case Manager to join their dedicated Community Care Services Team in Makcay.
As a member of the Community Care Services Team, Case Managers are responsible for providing a range of information, support, referral and case management services to participants and their carers. Key tasks of this role include:
- Providing information about program services and client eligibility;
- Developing and reviewing appropriate care plans for clients;
- Providing intake and assessment services to clients.
Case Managers must ensure they provide services in accordance with relevant funding guidelines and standards as well as promoting client choice and control.
Case Managers must participate in program promotion and networking to ensure its ongoing financial viability. Case Managers will collaboratively with other agencies as needed to ensure clients are offered best opportunities to meet their individual goals and needs.
Mission, Vision & Values
- Support a positive culture within CentacareCQ in line with the organisation’s mission, vision and values.
- Participate actively in formation activities.
- Provide appropriate intake, support, information and referrals of eligible clients;
- Review client needs to ensure appropriate and efficient service delivery and referral including the development of care plans as needed;
- Ensure all client records are current with up-to-date assessments, budgets and care plans relating to individual client goals and choices;
- Ensure data entry is completed as per funding agreements and CentacareCQ
Network & Stakeholders
- Undertake community engagement to promote CentacareCQ programs and increase numbers of clients engaging with CentacareCQ programs;
- Develop and maintain networks in the community with other agencies and stakeholders in consultation with the line manager.
About the Benefits
To reward your commitment, CentacareCQ will offer an attractive salary of $61,327.17 - $67,576.74, plus generous salary sacrifice packaging of up to $15,900 to significantly increase your take home pay.
The successful candidate will also enjoy a range of outstanding benefits, including:
- In-service training and professional development (you will receive extensive induction before commencing employment, as well as ongoing development opportunities)
- A healthy work/life balance and supportive family friendly practices within the workplace
For the full Position Description, click here.
Please note: The successful candidate will be required to participate in a Police Record Check and a Working with Children Check, prior to confirmation of appointment to the position.
The successful candidate will also be required to demonstrate entitlement to work in Australia and to disclose any pre-existing injury or disease which may be adversely affected by undertaking the inherent requirements of the position.