Client Contact Assistant (Part-time) **Maternity Leave Cover**
Put your high level administrative and organisational skills to good use within this fast-paced, varied position.
Enjoy a healthy work/life balance.
Attractive salary hourly rate $24.94 - $26.99 plus salary sacrifice packaging of up to $15,900.
CentacareCQ is a large, vibrant and well-respected community organisation providing services across Central Queensland - from Mackay in the north, to Bundaberg in the south and out to the Central West. Our primary focus, based on our Christian Ethos and principles of Catholic social justice, is the delivery of compassionate yet professional social services. We do this through education, counselling and community support - encouraging and strengthening individuals, couples and families to develop and grow in all areas of their lives.
About the Opportunity
CentacareCQ has an opportunity for a part-time Client Contact Assistant to join their dedicated Client Experience Team, based in Rockhampton (40-60 hours a fortnight). Maternity Leave contract for 10 months.
As the primary contact point for all phone and electronic enquiries, you will provide a range of support and services to resolve all enquiries received. These may include;
• Booking a service/support;
• Cancelling or amending an existing booking;
• Responding to an enquiry or complaint;
• Connecting the enquiry with others within the organisation as appropriate;
• Provide information about CentacareCQ services or providing referrals to other service providers.
Your duties will include:
Responding to client enquiries (Phone/email etc.)
- Providing direct support to resolve client enquiries (including billing enquires);
- Providing effective customer-centered service;
- Receiving client complaints and reporting through the Risk Mangement system;
- Follow program/service specific guidelines to arrange services in response to client enquiry;
- Create, adjust and cancel client services;
- Assist in rearranging services due to planned and unplanned staff leave.
- Internal referrals;
- External referrals.
Applications close end of business 14th June 2019
About the Benefits
To reward your commitment, CentacareCQ will offer an attractive salary package hourly rate $24.94 - $26.99, plus generous salary sacrifice packaging of up to $15,900 to significantly increase your take home pay.
The successful candidate will also enjoy a range of outstanding benefits, including:
- In-service training and professional development (you will receive extensive induction before commencing employment, as well as ongoing development opportunities)
- A healthy work/life balance and supportive family friendly practices within the workplace
For the full Position Description, click here.
Please note: The successful candidate will be required to participate in a Police Record Check and a Working with Children Check, prior to confirmation of appointment to the position.
The successful candidate will also be required to demonstrate entitlement to work in Australia and to disclose any pre-existing injury or disease which may be adversely affected by undertaking the inherent requirements of the position.